Shipping & Returns
Terms and costs of delivery
01. Computer Store SRLs can only accept orders for delivery in Italian territory. It 'still excluded delivery in Livigno and Campione d'Italy.
02. For every order placed on Computer Store SRLs, the company will issue an invoice, sending it via e-mail to the order, in accordance with Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, to the information provided by the Customer. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
03. Delivery costs are borne by Computer Store SRLs, subject to any Contributions Shipping Costs, highlighted explicitly at the time of order placement. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is more due by the customer in total order.
04. No responsibility can be attributed to Computer Store SRLs. in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
05. The delivery of the ordered means at street level except:
- different communication of our customer service
- as provided in the Product Data Sheet
- express delivery to the purchase plan, where required
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- that the number of boxes is the same as indicated in the transport document in advance by e-mail;
- The packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal).
Any damage to packing and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, subject to control by putting WRITTEN (specify why RESERVE, eg. "Packaging broken", "packaging crushed" , etc.) on the proof of delivery courier. Once signed the slip, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of the goods.
Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, as provided herein.
06. If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, the order will be sent back at the warehouses of Computers Store SRLs.
Right of withdrawal
07. Under Article. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form at Computer Store SRLs a reference of Left VAT), is entitled to rescind the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in Sections 8:10.
08. To exercise this right, the customer must send Computer Store SRLs a notice to that effect within 10 working days of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to:
Computer Store SRLs. Via St. Anthony of Padua 15, 73057 Taviano (LE)
or by telegram or fax sent within the said period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation letter with return receipt MUST be sent within 48 hours. Once such notice of withdrawal, the Customer Service Computer Store SRLs will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return, by assigning a unique code of RMA for the return of the goods, which must be received Computer Store SRLs. within 10 days from.
The goods must be returned intact, with all its parts and in original packaging (envelopes and packaging), preserved and possibly used in the normal diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt, under the conditions of the following 08 points and 10.
09. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product (ex .: accessories, software, attachments, etc. ...);
- the law does not apply to audiovisual products or sealed software (including those attached to hardware), once opened;
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc ...); To limit damage to the original package, we recommend to put it in another box on which to affix the label provided by Computer Store SRLs., showing the RMA (return authorization code); It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product;
- by law, the shipping costs for the return of the asset are charged to the customer; also we will not be reimbursed for delivery to the customer and any other associated costs indicated at the time of order;
- the shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
- if the goods are damaged during shipping, Computer Store SRLs will inform the client (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Computer Store SRLs. not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- on his arrival in stock, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Computer Store SRLs. It will deduct from the refund due to a percentage, but not more than 10% of it, towards the cost of restoration.
10. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Computer Store SRLs. will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, within 14 days of return of goods, by transfer of the amount charged on the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which the reimbursement (Cod. Iban - Current Account of the invoice).
11. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where Computer Store SRLs. finds:
- not diligent use of the good that has compromised its integrity, or use of any supplies;
- the lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- the lack of product components (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...);
- damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods remain at the headquarters of Computer Store SRLs., Available to the customer for collection at your expense.